Beyblade Philippines!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?

Go down 
+6
Rance02
bocs99
Ninong
SA Blader
Pegasis MSUV 777
GemiosBlader10
10 posters

Who's the most awesome beyblade genius
TheDude
Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_lcap47%Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 7 ]
boyet
Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_lcap13%Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Jellyboy
Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_lcap7%Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Ninong
Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_lcap20%Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
Hentist
Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_lcap13%Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

Awards : Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_m10

Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Empty
PostSubject: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 11:38 pm

I vote for everyone!
but I go for more to TheDude, he might always counter ALMOST ALL of my post, but i still learn more from him!
Back to top Go down
http://josemiguelsblog.blogspot.com
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_m11Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_e10Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Beycha13Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Rpgmod10

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:42 am

I go with TheDude since he is like our master database for Combos or anything regarding Beyblade Parts
Back to top Go down
SA Blader
SA Blader

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 7:47 am

i go for... THEDUDE!!! i like him and his beyblade knowledge, i can learn a lot of beyblade info from him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 12:40 am

TheDude! It's undeniable.
Back to top Go down
Ninong
BBPH Seller
BBPH Seller

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:31 am

Uy bakit andyan ako? Smile
Thanks pagasismaster10 for nominating me

The dude, is one hell of a walking beyblade encyclopedia
Boyet, so active in beyblade event and a good event phorgrapher
Jellyboy, so good in graphic designs
Hentist, is a long time player in beys and a collector too

these guys are all awesome persons

If I am going to pick one, I would go for "TheDude"
Back to top Go down
bocs99
bocs99

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:39 am

boyet because he is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Rance02
Rance02

Awards : Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_m10Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:08 am

I vote for Ninong!
Back to top Go down
http://www.beybladenk.freeblogforum.com
TheDude
Admin
Admin
TheDude

Awards : Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_a11Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_e10

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:30 pm

Thank you bladers ^^. What an honor Smile
Back to top Go down
Ninong
BBPH Seller
BBPH Seller

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 5:58 pm

Congratulations TheDude Smile
Back to top Go down
Rance02
Rance02

Awards : Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_m10Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:48 pm

I dont think it is good to post something like this, since when you post votes and you dont vote for onother member, it might hurt there feeling!

No offense guys.
Congrats TheDude.
Back to top Go down
http://www.beybladenk.freeblogforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 6:49 pm

This has nothing to do with Beyblade at all. Moved to Fun, Spam and Games.
Back to top Go down
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:53 pm

thx 4 moving the post to a right section jason!

to TheDude, make this as a appreciation post for you...
Back to top Go down
http://josemiguelsblog.blogspot.com
TheDude
Admin
Admin
TheDude

Awards : Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_a11Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_e10

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:31 pm

pegasismaster10 wrote:
thx 4 moving the post to a right section jason!

to TheDude, make this as a appreciation post for you...

Yeah. Im happy that I am a great contributor to the forum ( according to members. Thanks again ^^
Back to top Go down
Ninong
BBPH Seller
BBPH Seller

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:59 am

Well if the polls is about covering the event, I would go for Boyet
that will go to the rest...everyone in this forum has a specialty. It just happen that The Dude is one of the most knowledgeable person in beyblade that is nominated.

Sayang di ako nanalo(asa pa ako) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jellyboy
Jellyboy

Awards : The Puppy-Eyes Face

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 3:50 pm

I vote TheDude! Lol. I don't deserve to be here.
Back to top Go down
DarkWolf8088
Admin
Admin
DarkWolf8088

Awards : Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Bbph_a11

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 9:34 am

I vote for the merchandizer. hehehe Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ninong
BBPH Seller
BBPH Seller

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 11:07 am

hahaha..thanks man Smile
Back to top Go down
Jellyboy
Jellyboy

Awards : The Puppy-Eyes Face

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Poll closed, there is an obvious winner already.
Back to top Go down
ヨハン
ヨハン

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:55 am

well lock it man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?   Who's the most awesome beyblade genius? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's the most awesome beyblade genius?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Beyblade Philippines! :: Closed Threads :: Closed Threads-
Jump to: