HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsMemberlistRegisterLog in

Jan.30 RockWell Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rance02
Rance02

Awards : Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Bbph_m10Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Beycha15

Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Jan.30 RockWell Tournament   Jan.30 RockWell Tournament EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Hello,

I just found a really cool,strong and bragging kid for about 5-8 years old, he claims that he is the winner of the 1st Grand Tournament which i think is the TRU Tournament last October.
Does anyone know his name or at least saw or know him?
Here is how he looks- he wears a black shirt, a black jacket with a hood, kinda black pants as well,he also has a power balance on his shoulder lol!, not hand shoulder,weird isn't it?, anyways does anyone know him and did he really won the 1st Grand Tournament?, i kinda beleive him since he is really he.lla good lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.beybladenk.freeblogforum.com
Ely Buendia
Admin
Admin
Ely Buendia

Awards : Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Bbph_a11Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Beycha13Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Beycha15Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: Jan.30 RockWell Tournament   Jan.30 RockWell Tournament EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 1:12 am

Rance02 wrote:
Hello,

I just found a really cool,strong and bragging kid for about 5-8 years old, he claims that he is the winner of the 1st Grand Tournament which i think is the TRU Tournament last October.
Does anyone know his name or at least saw or know him?
Here is how he looks- he wears a black shirt, a black jacket with a hood, kinda black pants as well,he also has a power balance on his shoulder lol!, not hand shoulder,weird isn't it?, anyways does anyone know him and did he really won the 1st Grand Tournament?, i kinda beleive him since he is really he.lla good lol

The champion of the 1st MFB Grand Tournament uses a gold beylauncher and launcher grip. The kid's name is Duke Dino and he's a great attack-type blader. Although in recent tournaments, he barely even makes it to the final rounds...

PostSubject: Re: Jan.30 RockWell Tournament   Jan.30 RockWell Tournament EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:00 pm

Duke Dino lost to me in a battle in one of the SM Makati tournaments.And he said my classmate is weak LOL. but he had a bad attitude when he lost to me.
Back to top Go down
ヨハン
ヨハン

Awards : Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Bbph_m10

PostSubject: Re: Jan.30 RockWell Tournament   Jan.30 RockWell Tournament EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Your Off Topic Kerbexboy180
Almost all of us Can defeat Him Ive Defeated Him Using Storm Capricorne
Back to top Go down
View user profile
samueldl722

PostSubject: Re: Jan.30 RockWell Tournament   Jan.30 RockWell Tournament EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:08 pm

BLAZEUP3904 wrote:
Your Off Topic Kerbexboy180
Almost all of us Can defeat Him Ive Defeated Him Using Storm Capricorne
The only reason he's so strong is because of the right-spin lightning combos. Now that it was banned, he got WAY weaker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GemiosBlader10
GemiosBlader10

Awards : Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Bbph_m10

PostSubject: Re: Jan.30 RockWell Tournament   Jan.30 RockWell Tournament EmptyWed May 04, 2011 4:39 pm

dude, don't gravedigg!

It's 2 months old now!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://josemiguelsblog.blogspot.com
Ely Buendia
Admin
Admin
Ely Buendia

Awards : Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Bbph_a11Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Beycha13Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Beycha15Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Beycha15

PostSubject: Re: Jan.30 RockWell Tournament   Jan.30 RockWell Tournament EmptyWed May 04, 2011 7:45 pm

THREAD LOCKED.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan.30 RockWell Tournament   Jan.30 RockWell Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Jan.30 RockWell Tournament
Page 1 of 1