The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

Fake Beyblades Takes Over Las Pinas City By Landslide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
megathing

PostSubject: Fake Beyblades Takes Over Las Pinas City By Landslide   Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Alright During our school's sports fest, there was two stalls that sells fake Beyblade. After a week or so, I saw lots of kids playing with fake Beyblades. They also kept on asking me where are the tournaments. Every room I passed through, fake Beyblades everywhere! Two weeks after that there was some kids from the other rooms that was temporarily assigned to our section for a day. While the we were practicing for a Dance Contest in one of our subjects, They kept distracting the others with their fake beyblade play!

Next Week, me and my neighbors played Beyblade, but when I asked them to show me their Beyblades, I saw nothing but fakes! So we battled to see if Real Beyblades are better than Fake Beyblades. Then Real Beyblades won with 1-8 . During that one of his Beyblade just got stuck on his launcher!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Delta Blader
Admin
Admin

Awards :

PostSubject: Re: Fake Beyblades Takes Over Las Pinas City By Landslide   Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 pm

There is a topic for this already....

And I think the E.B.P idea was against me....

Sorry but LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Fake Beyblades Takes Over Las Pinas City By Landslide
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1