Beyblade Philippines!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The site dedicated to Filipino Bladers!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Delta Blader
Admin
Admin
Delta Blader

Awards : GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_a11GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha13GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha13GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha15GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha15GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_e10

GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Empty
PostSubject: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm going to complain against you and your tyranny, GalaxyPegasis777.

First of all, you sided with the one who was wrong (Rance02) and demoted me just for your selfish purposes. I suspect this was planned. If any other Mod/Admin does something wrong, you just give them a warning. But me, you intended on taking me out. You demoted me. If you did want discipline, you should have warned me. But you didn't. You wanted ABSOLUTE power. And demoting yourself? I very well know it's just a cover, coward. And other admins, give me back the status which was rightfully mine in the first place. A demotion on yourself is not enough, GalaxyPegasis777. You deserve to be banned. And do not use your brother's account if you don't want him banned.

To other admins : Give me back the position which was rightfully mine in the first place. I am not wanting to be admin for myself alone. I am doing it for the sake of the entire forum. Don't worry, I'm not like that selfish GalaxyPegasis777.

Ugh. Sorry if you think this is a rant.

Last edited by Delta Blader on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_m11GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_e10GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha13GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Rpgmod10

GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 5:57 pm

I demoted you because u are an admin not a simple mod like CB. And I was the one who promoted you to admin, if I don't want you to be an admin then I will do it since I promoted you. I am not going to do this for my own selfish purposes. If I ever wanted to do it, I would convince myself to stop since it is greed. You don't know me Delta neither do I know you so stop saying what you are saying and just make me member again at least not banned.
Back to top Go down
Delta Blader
Admin
Admin
Delta Blader

Awards : GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_a11GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha13GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha13GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha15GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha15GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_e10

PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:08 pm

GalaxyPegasis777 wrote:
I demoted you because u are an admin not a simple mod like CB. And I was the one who promoted you to admin, if I don't want you to be an admin then I will do it since I promoted you.

You horrible liar. I just disciplined Rance02. And guess what you did? You violated your own rules and demoted me. What rules violate disciplining noobs? You are a horrible, horrible administrator of this site.
You very well knew I had the best intentions at heart. I never intended to derail the thread, infact I even apologized for it. Then why not warn me if you are after discipline? Lies. Lies. Lies. I've gotten feedback from other members against you. I only intended to correct Rance02. You abuser of power.
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

Awards : GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_m11GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_e10GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Beycha13GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Rpgmod10

PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:12 pm

I just missed your apology I even sent you a PM in WBO about it.
But it was still spam, you could've brought it to the PM
Back to top Go down
Delta Blader
Admin
Admin
Delta Blader

PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:18 pm

Just lock this. Let's take this to PM.
Back to top Go down
Pegasis MSUV 777
Pegasis MSUV 777

PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Problem solved locked. Ely, GIVE US OUR POWERS BACK
Back to top Go down
bocs99
bocs99

PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 6:43 pm

So you will be an admin?
Back to top Go down
hentist
Admin
Admin
hentist

Awards : GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_a11

PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Ely and I will decide when to give back your respective ranks but for now, be at your best behavior and stop making such senseless arguments in other threads. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHentist
Delta Blader
Admin
Admin
Delta Blader

PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 pm

It's all right with me, however Rance02 started this crap in the first place. Me and GalaxyPegasis777 both agreed to ban him (for trolling the forum as seen in his "kayabangan"). Rance02 is banned permanently, and can you add the reason "trolling" in the reason for his ban?

And please lock this thread.

P.S. It's Rance02's fault. He made me look like a total douche. Don't worry, Rance02 is banned.
Back to top Go down
hentist
Admin
Admin
hentist

Awards : GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Bbph_a11

PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:49 pm

I respect your opinion but next time when you discuss with a noob, use your knowledge to help not to start an argument. If you know if he's a noob, just ignore him if he is persistent in his ideas. We teach noobies so that they know the hobby a lot better. Simple as that.

We are strictly observing the rules and we do not tolerate such behavior.

Issue Solved. Case Closed!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHentist
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)   GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP) Empty

Back to top Go down

GalaxyPegasis777 - Inappropriate behavior through demoting me (PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD, WE'VE STOPPED THE ARGUMENT WITH GP)
Page 1 of 1